- Starts at set time (so if for some reason you’re late, that does eat into the session time)
- Don’t try to color coordinate! (Jeans with white shirts, etc.). It ends up looking cheesy.
- No logos on clothing (if possible). If the logo is small it’s not a big deal, but if it takes up the entire shirt, it can be very distracting.
- A $50 non-refundable/non-transferable deposit is due upon booking with the remainder to be paid at the end of the session.
- While I do use photoshop on each image, please make sure that your child’s face is clean. I don’t take the time to photoshop out boogers, food, etc. (this goes for adults too)
- Bring along any props or items that you’d like to include. Please let me know ahead of time if you wish for me to bring something specific.
- I do ask that all clients sign a model release form. I’m proud of my images that I take and I want to show them off! So, I’d love for you to sign one. This allows me to post teasers on my site for you (and everyone else) to see. You can download a copy of the model release for here.
- With the download or USB drive of your images, you will also receive the print authorization. Please do not confuse this with receiving the copyright of these images. The copyright of all images will only ever be held by me, Alycia Hildebrand, and will never be sold to any third party or client (permission of web images (watermarked, unprintable copies) may be granted to a third party for the use of products in the photos (ie. props, hats, clothing, etc.). You the client will be made aware of the images being used if a model release has been signed. If a release has not been signed, images will not be used by anyone, including me.) . RAW or unedited images will never under any circumstances be given out to anyone, including clients.
You may view the print authorization here
If you have ANY questions regarding anything on this page, please let me know! I’m always willing to answer questions and work something out with you!
Wedding Questionnaire (please fill out only if you’re a current bride)